FREE REAL ESTATE CONSULTATION
Buying a home is an exciting event, and although the experience can be a positive one with a joyful outcome sometimes the journey on the way to finding the perfect home can be stressful. As HomeLife REALTORS® we are committed to helping you find the perfect home for you; we aim to take the stress out of buying and leave you with a positive and rewarding experience that we believe everyone is entitled to.
By meeting with us we can explain and discuss the buying process; we will listen and learn about your priorities and goals in moving forward, we will explain our services to you and how we will use them to offer you our support, finally we will show you how our knowledge and experience is invaluable in finding you the right home and closing the deal.
To summarize, HomeLife REALTOR® can be considered a consultant with an expertise in real estate and the process of real estate transactions. Your HomeLife REALTOR® can:
- Assist in determining your price range based on your needs and wants
- Help you compare homes and answer questions about the communities you’re interested in;
- Offer feedback on the mortgage process, and how much you can afford;
- Give you access to information and features of the MLS® System not available to the general public;
- Research and preview homes, so no time is wasted on places that do not meet your criteria and budget;
- Make appointments and accompany you in viewing homes;
- Offer a list of contacts for related services you may need, ie: lawyer, mortgage broker, home inspector;
- Negotiate, on your behalf, during the buying process, to ensure your interests are being served;
- Put together a legally binding contract;
Click Below to Schedule!
All HomeLife PEI REALTORS® are members of their local real estate board, their provincial association, and the Canadian Real Estate Association.